Alan M. Fischer, M.D. is a native of Yonkers, N.Y. He attended Harpur College, the State University of New York at Binghamton and received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Fischer completed his residency training at the University of Buffalo Medical Center where he received extensive Mohs’ Surgical training for skin cancers at the Roswell Park Memorial Cancer Institute, studying with some of the most renowned experts. Dr. Fischer has been practicing Dermatology and Mohs’ surgery in Boca Raton since 1984.
Dr. Fischer is on staff at the West Boca Medical Center and is a member of the:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Mohs’ Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Palm Beach Medical Society
- Palm Beach County Society For Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Dr. Fischer began and runs a skin cancer screening clinic at the Mae Volan Senior Center.